Instructors Buddy Mopper, DDS, MS, FAACD and Javier Quirós, DDS
AGD Codes: 010, 130, 180, 250, 610, and 780
8:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
For many years dentistry has been searching for that magic wand that will create instant esthetic results. The terms “universal” or “chameleon” have been used to sell the dentist on the concept that less is better and one size fits all.
As a pioneer of composite bonding, Dr. Bud Mopper has never seen it that way. That is why Cosmedent’s Renamel Restorative System of materials, shades, and handling properties is ideal for what the cosmetic dentist of today wants. Through a systematic approach, Dr. Mopper’s concept makes bonding simple for any dentist.
When you are busier in your practice, you are happier! Learn all of the dentistry that you are not currently doing in your practice and how doing more of it can benefit you financially and professionally by adding more value to your practice.
Day 1 Overview
- Understanding Composite Materials and Concepts of Direct Resin Bonding
- In-depth direct approach technique for Class III, Class IV, Class V, Diastema Closure, Direct Resin Veneer, Incisal Reinforcement, Repairs, and more.
- Composite Veneer on right central with focus on sculpting, ideal morphology, contour, finish and polish.
Day 2 Overview
- Change color to a single dark tooth to match existing dentition with composite and step-by-step sequencing.
- Make a seamless Class IV restoration. From preparation, material application, contouring, finishing and polishing.
- Create an invisible, seamless Class V restoration.
- Use materials available today to their best advantage. These include Microfill, Nanofill, and Microhybrid materials. Find out where each fits into the layering technique.
- Change the color of a single dark tooth to match existing dentition with composite veneering thru step-by-step sequencing.
- Learn to contour, characterize, and finish final restorations in order to make them believable.
- Close diastemas.
- Achieve perfect line angles and perfect embrasures.
- Learn how the subtle application of opaquers can mask metal or unwanted color to create invisible restorations.
- Use tints to augment your restorations or impart translucency.
- Proven techniques for Class III, IV, and V restorations.
- Inter-sculpt incisal translucency.
- Properly polish restorations to acquire a long-lasting, easily maintainable enamel-like luster.
- Accurately diagnose esthetic needs.
- Learn a philosophy of practice and communication that allows the patient to understand and easily accept proposed treatment plans.
** If you are interested in a payment plan or have questions about the course, please contact Erika Heier at (800)-837-2321 or email [email protected]