Webinar: 3DFreeForm — Digitally Assisted Anterior Composite Restorations
In this one-hour webinar, Dr. Carolyn Kittell lectures on her technique that combines 3D printing technology and anterior direct composite restorations.
Webinar objectives include:
- Indications for 3DFreeForm technique
- Utilizing an in-house 3D printer or laboratory to design and fabricate
- Design of restorations/matrices
- Techniques for bonding restorations/matrices intraorally
- Finalizing the restoration utilizing direct composite.