How To Polish All Ceramics In Seconds
In this video, Dr. Buddy Mopper explains how to create an unbelievable polish on Zirconia, e.max and other Lithium Disilicates, Feldspathic Porcelain and milled CAD/CAM ceramics in seconds.
Cosmedent’s All Ceramic Polishers actually bring the color and translucence out of the ceramic, unlike the flat finish of a glaze.
The system is meant to be used with a light touch under low speed. In the video demonstration, you will see:
- Using the Medium (blue) grit begins to polish, followed by Superfine (Pink) grit to attain a high polish in seconds
- Example of polish on Lithium Disilicate Crowns & Veneers and a Zirconia bridge
- How the color-coding makes identifying your tools simple:
- Grey grinders on Zirconia
- Rose grinders on Lithium Disilicate or Feldspathic Porcelain
- Blue grit to begin the polishing process
- Pink grit to create a high gloss