This Mini FlexiDisc starter kit includes 400 aluminum oxide discs in coarse, medium, fine and superfine grits, plus 2 latch-type mandrels. All discs in this kit have a 3/8 inch diameter and have a mini center to give you more polishing surface per disc. At almost half the price of other leading dental polishing discs, Mini FlexiDiscs are a value you can’t pass up.
Indications for Use
Indications for Mini FlexiDiscs Dental Finishing and Polishing Discs:
- Blending marginal areas into tooth surface to create invisible margins
- Contouring and finishing of curved surfaces such as labial proximal line angles
- Finishing and polishing of smooth (no anatomy) labial surfaces
- Contouring and finishing of edges, and shaping and finishing of incisal corners
- Contouring and finishing of facial aspects of Class III restorations
- Contouring and finishing of cervically involved areas
- Contouring and finishing of posterior marginal ridges and lingual and buccal surfaces
FlexiDisc Grit Progression:
Coarse FlexiDisc – Starts the finishing process by helping you contour surfaces, remove imperfections and define margins.
Medium Flexidisc – Completes the finish and removes small scratches
Fine FlexiDisc Creates a beautiful polish
Superfine FlexiDisc Enhances your polish to an enamel-like luster.