On October 17, join Dr. Carolyn Kittell as she delves into her innovative 3DFreeForm technique in this FREE CE-accredited webinar.
In this one-hour webinar, Dr. Carolyn Kittell lectures on her technique that combines 3D printing technology and anterior direct composite restorations.
Webinar objectives include:
- Indications for the 3DFreeForm technique
- Utilizing an in-house 3D printer or laboratory to design and fabricate
- Design of restorations/matrices
- Techniques for bonding restorations/matrices intraorally
- Finalizing the restoration utilizing direct composite.