COURSE SOLD OUT – Seats are still available for March 7-8, 2024.
Instructor Javier Quirós, DDS
AGD Subject Codes: Coming Soon
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
This course will teach you how to solve functional and esthetic problems in patients with full-mouth dental disabilities.
What do you do when a patient has extensive wear?
What do you do with those patients who need a full-mouth rehabilitation, but neither they nor yourself want to drill on their teeth yet?
We all have those young bruxers with wear on their teeth. Doing full crowns is not the best option. Can you restore them in a conservative, functional and esthetic way?
Composite resin is the only material that you control and it doesn’t control you! In this course you will learn:
- How to restore a worn-down mouth.
- Who needs a full-mouth rehab.
- How to present a treatment plan for a full mouth rehab.
- How to create a digital smile design.
- How to restore a vertical dimension of occlusion.
- How to transfer a full mouth wax up into a full mouth of veneers and onlays.
- Doing it analog or digital.
- How and why to use a semi-adjustable articulator.
- How to take an intermaxillary record
- Functional occlusion, – determine if you are restoring on CR, CO or MIP
- When to use direct vs indirect restorations.
- Ceramic vs composite – when and why.
- How to incorporate composite resin veneers into a full mouth scenario.
- How to start, anteriors or posteriors
- How to prep anterior and posterior teeth.
- How to bond direct-indirect composite veneers and onlays.
- How to fine adjust occlusion.
- How to restore a full mouth in a TMJ-friendly way.
- How to maintain and repair composite restorations.
DAY 1 HANDS-ON EXERCISES:
- Diagnosis and treatment plan for full mouth rehabilitations – from digital to analog to articulator.
- Learn how and why to use and take a Face Bow transfer
- Centric Relation, Centric Occlusion, or Maximum Intercuspation?
- Learn how to take a Centric Relation record
- Learn how to do an intermaxillary record with the Lucia Jig and Leaf Gage technique
- Learn how to ask your lab technician for an Esthetic wax-up vs. a Functional one.
- Learn how to open Vertical Dimension of Occlusion by building and layering beautiful smiles with Composite Resin Veneers
DAY 2 HANDS-ON EXERCISES:
- Learn how to transfer from Digital Smile Design to Wax Up to Composite Restorations with clear PVS matrices
- Apply in a model the direct-indirect technique for composite onlays.
- Opening Vertical Dimension of Occlusion with Posterior Composite Restorations
- Restoring Functional Occlusion in worn-down dentitions.
- Learn how to mount models and adjust a semi-adjustable articulator
- Each participant will work in a semi-adjustable articulator!
** If you are interested in a payment plan or have questions about the course, please contact Erika Heier at (800)-837-2321 or email email@example.com