Instructor Javier Quirós, DDS
401 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL
AGD Codes: 010, 130, 180, 250, 610, and 780
“I always wanted to give my patients their smiles back. Initially, I thought my job was to cut teeth and that my lab technician would save face by designing and producing a perfect smile in porcelain. Yet that didn’t work out too well either, and for years I was making white unattractive smiles.
My second attempt was to build incisal edges with composite resin, create more space, make an impression, and let the lab tech fabricate a very thin porcelain veneer over my own smile design. Nonetheless, this turned out to be very laborious and expensive.
The third try was the charm. With a direct-indirect technique, a wax-up, and a mock-up procedure in one appointment, I built incisal edges with micro hybrid composite and ultimately created exquisite composite resin veneers with microfill composite. Today, we produce more than one hundred beautiful composite veneers per month and design dozens of smiles.”
Learn how to make eight anterior composites in one appointment
Take a journey with Dr. Javier Quiros into this wonderful world of Composite Resin Veneers and learn how to create beautiful, long-lasting smiles.
- Be one step closer to becoming a cosmetic dentist!
- To predictably provide your patient an 8-veneer beautiful smile in one appointment
CLASS OVERVIEW & SCHEDULE:
- The anatomy of a smile, from smile design to mock-up
- Photography tips and tricks to sell your cosmetic cases
- Rubber dam isolation and adhesion
- Materials application to create beautiful smiles
- From wax-up to bonding, step-by-step recipe to success
- The direct-indirect technique to maximize the use and longevity of composite veneers
- How to accomplish a thin, natural-looking veneer with tints and opaquers
- The simple – esthetic veneer
- The dark tooth dilemma
- How to make 8 anterior veneers in one appointment
- Create strong and predictable contact points with composite resin
- Finish, polish and texturize veneers
- Functional occlusion in complex cases- how to: open vertical dimension with composite resin, make centric relation records, take face bow and esthetic transfers, establish canine and anterior guidance with composite resin, posterior support with composite resin
- How to present large cases
- How long will my cases last?
- Maintenance and guarantee of composite veneers
- Functional occlusion wax up
- A large case of composite resin veneers
** If you are interested in a payment plan or have questions about the course, please contact Erika Heier at (800)-837-2321 or email [email protected]